K/M2K currently have the following vacancies available.
Senior Interior Designer
Salary commensurate with experience
International Interior Design and Architecture company is seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their team. Great opportunity for an individual wanting to join a team involved in prestigious projects worldwide.
- Supervise a talented team of Interior Designers.
- Develop and guide interior design on all projects and participate in design development.
- Client presentation.
- Quality control and overall implementation of best practices for the interior design process and implementation.
- Act as mentor – motivating and guiding project team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Interior Design qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of the following software programmes: Revit, AutoCad, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering software advantageous.
- Hospitality experience advantageous.
- Experience with international projects advantageous.
- Understanding of the importance of being able to work with entire design team and consultants, and maintaining good client relations.
The successful candidate will ideally already be based in Cape Town.
Should you meet the above criteria, please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org